Integrating public data via federation
With DISQOVER’s federated search technology, you can benefit from a single, unified data exploration environment that integrates your own data with the widest possible range of public databases.
Enrich you data with public data
There is a vast amount of information in the public domain that can support and enrich your data – publications, patents, organizations, etc.
In DISQOVER, you can leverage this public information in several ways:
- Search. Public data becomes searchable just like your own data.
- Integrate. If public data sources have complementary information about a concept contained in your data (e.g a chemical compound), you can integrate that information into a single, enriched concept.
- Link. If public data sources have information that is related to concepts in your data (for example, publications aimed at employees), DISQOVER can create links between these concepts.
Federation is unidirectional and encrypted. This means your own data always remains private and secured within your organization’s LAN.
Read more about the other technologies of DISQOVER. Next we will talk about our advanced deployment model.
Try out DISQOVER Public, to get a feeling of DISQOVER Enterprise
- Create your FREE DISQOVER Public account
- Unlimited access to public linked data without time limitation
- Simple access to more than 145 different linked public data sources
- Create dashboards over a vast amount of linked data and share them with peers
Contact us for more information about DISQOVER Enterprise, to link internal and third-party data sources.