Sifting existing literature for evidence relating to a research topic is a core element of clinical and life sciences research. With DISQOVER's unique features, finding, assembling and curating that evidence become a lot less time consuming – enhancing productivity and giving you a leg up on your competition.
Challenges that all researchers face
Taking inventory of all previously published knowledge on a specific topic is a daunting and time-consuming task for researchers. Evidence is often scattered across sources, and multiple searches across different platforms are often required to dig up all the necessary evidence. This added complexity forces the researcher to perform careful manual curation and review to avoid duplicative results – costing organizations months of time and thousands of dollars per review.
A touch of DISQOVER
There’s a better way. DISQOVER integrates numerous publication sources into one consistent and intuitive interface. Literature search results are harmonized into a common data model, significantly reducing the risk of duplicates and enhancing data curation. As a result, researchers can get the comprehensive results and the evidence they need faster, accelerating research.
Advantages of DISQOVER for literature search
- Scan numerous publications simultaneously for literature and evidence relevant to your case.
- Rely on a consistent and intuitive user interface that harmonizes search results and makes information curation easier than ever.
- Speed up the research process, boost productivity and lower costs while accelerating time to value.
Try the free Community Edition or upgrade to DISQOVER 6.11 Enterprise
Experience the DISQOVER 6.11 Community Edition right now:
- Create a free account
- Enjoy unlimited action to public data
- Access ~150 data sources
- Create your own dashboards and share them with peers
Contact us to unlock the full DISQOVER experience with the ability to link internal and third-party data sources to create a truly data ecosystem.