How to identify and validate potential targets when looking into (new) treatments for a specific disease? When looking into solutions for new diseases, organizations need to know if there are potential targets that have been identified for this disease. In order to have a comprehensive view, it requires them to search and collect lots of information, e.g. mining publications, patents, and grands, the freedom to operate and biological evidence for negative observed effects when using a certain drug, hitting certain genes and much more…
This exercise easily requires at least 1 or 2 dedicated experts for several weeks. With the use of our linked data platform DISQOVER, this can be done in hours by the scientists themselves.
- Comprehensive exercise requiring collecting a lot of evidence.
- In need of systematic search in a multitude of siloed data, with the probability to miss some knowledge.
- Time consuming and dedicated experts required to complete the task.
Build Linked Data Ecosystems to extract knowledge today and create the unimaginable tomorrow.
ONTOFORCE started its semantic search application DISQOVER to democratize access to public data and help patients and researchers. Now, this award-winning linked data platform can also be installed on-premise or in your private cloud where you can link internal data sources and make it actionable.
Try out DISQOVER Public, to get a feeling of DISQOVER Enterprise
- Create your FREE DISQOVER Public account
- Unlimited access to public linked data without time limitation
- Simple access to more than 145 different linked public data sources
- Create dashboards over a vast amount of linked data and share them with peers
Contact us for more information about DISQOVER Enterprise, to link internal and third-party data sources.