Staggering statistics of clinical trials show that 45% are complete late, 70% experience study start-up delays, and approximately 80% fail to meet their initial target enrollment on time. An essential element in any risk-mitigation strategy to avoid these issues is selecting the right clinical sites that fit the specific study needs.
- Collecting operational data about studies participated in, number of enrolled people, nature of protocol deviations.
- Site selection hinges on clinical operations colleagues’ knowledge, expertise and experience working with experts.
- Data is often siloed, combined with no awareness of already existing information within or outside the organization.
- Identifying sites that match the specifications of the protocol and the sponsor’s regulatory goals and strategies.
Build Linked Data Fabrics to extract knowledge today and create the unimaginable tomorrow.
DISQOVER enables smarter data-driven decisions and accelerates research by unlocking insights from siloed data. Our award-winning solution can be installed on-premise or in your private cloud to link internal, third party, and public data sources and make your data actionable.
Try out DISQOVER Public, to get a feeling of DISQOVER Enterprise
- Create your FREE DISQOVER Public account
- Unlimited access to public linked data without time limitation
- Simple access to more than 145 different linked public data sources
- Create dashboards over a vast amount of linked data and share them with peers
Contact us for more information about DISQOVER Enterprise, to link internal and third-party data sources.