Without a central registry that links internal and external study data, the creation and evaluation of clinical hypotheses can be daunting and time-intensive tasks. That's why DISQOVER integrates various internal, public and third-party data sources and makes the information easily searchable, accelerating and optimizing the process.
Challenges in hypotheses creation/evaluation
Clinical hypotheses are key in deciding which developments your organization should invest in. To create or evaluate a specific clinical hypothesis, researchers need to access a variety of information sources, e.g. trials, patents, publications, biomarkers, etc.
However, much of this data is stored in silos spread across multiple complex repositories. The absence of a central registry and meaningful links between internal and external datasets results in an inadequate overview, ultimately causing time and cost inefficiency.
A touch of DISQOVER
To overcome these challenges, DISQOVER integrates various internal, public and third-party data sources and makes them accessible from one place. This facilitates the process of gathering the information needed to accelerate high-quality clinical hypothesis creation and evaluation – which, in turn, leads to better scientific investments.
Advantages of DISQOVER for clinical hypotheses
- Access internal, public and third-party sources via one single interface and keep a close eye on research development.
- Enjoy a consistent and intuitive user interface that harmonizes search results and makes the curation of information easier than ever.
- Streamline the process of clinical hypothesis creation and evaluation and make better investment decisions.
Try the free Community Edition or upgrade to DISQOVER 6.11 Enterprise
Experience the DISQOVER 6.11 Community Edition right now:
- Create a free account
- Enjoy unlimited action to public data
- Access ~150 data sources
- Create your own dashboards and share them with peers
Contact us to unlock the full DISQOVER experience with the ability to link internal and third-party data sources to create a truly data ecosystem.