Integrating public data via federation
With DISQOVER’s federated search technology, you can benefit from a single, unified data exploration environment that integrates your own data with the widest possible range of public databases.
Enrich you data with public data
There is a vast amount of information in the public domain that can support and enrich your data – publications, patents, organizations, etc.
In DISQOVER, you can leverage this public information in several ways:
- Search. Public data becomes searchable just like your own data.
- Integrate. If public data sources have complementary information about a concept contained in your data (e.g a chemical compound), you can integrate that information into a single, enriched concept.
- Link. If public data sources have information that is related to concepts in your data (for example, publications aimed at employees), DISQOVER can create links between these concepts.
Federation is unidirectional and encrypted. This means your own data always remains private and secured within your organization’s LAN.
Read more about the other technologies of DISQOVER. Next we will talk about our advanced deployment model.
Try the free Community Edition or upgrade to DISQOVER 6.00 Enterprise
Experience the DISQOVER 6.00 Community Edition right now:
- Create a free account
- Enjoy unlimited action to public data
- Access ~150 data sources
- Create your own dashboards and share them with peers
Contact us to unlock the full DISQOVER experience with the ability to link internal and third-party data sources to create a truly data ecosystem.