ONTOFORCE has launched a beta release of DISQOVER COVID-19 Edition, a coronavirus-specific edition of our award-winning self-service knowledge discovery platform that aims to improve the organization, integration and accessibility of rapidly evolving information related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Our motto at ONTOFORCE is ‘links for lives’ and our vision is to democratise access to data for everyone,”said company founder Hans Constandt. “In creating and launching this edition today, we aspire to help research scientists, healthcare providers and interested citizens find the up-to-date information they need to make good decisions, deliver great care, and develop a cure.”
Free of charge to everyone and updated daily, the DISQOVER COVID-19 Edition brings together siloed knowledge as it emerges around the world into one place. Included are up-to-date information on clinical studies, scholarly articles (including peer-reviewed and pre-print manuscripts), patent documents, drugs and other interventions, genes and disease phenotypes, and much more. With the DISQOVER COVID-19 Edition, everyone can:
- Monitor the evolving worldwide clinical study landscape related to COVID-19 and drill into study record details for individual trials anywhere in the world
- Access the latest scholarly articles on COVID-19, including late-breaking pre-print manuscripts that contain the latest data but have yet to undergo review
- Create, save and share your own DISQOVER search results to keep yourself and others aware of the most relevant comprehensive and up-to-date data available
- and much more. More than 150 siloed data sources have been ingested into the DISQOVER COVID-19 Edition, integrating more than 335 million datapoints.
To learn more, and to create your free account to access the DISQOVER COVID-19 Edition, please click here.
Try the free Community Edition or upgrade to DISQOVER 6.00 Enterprise
Experience the DISQOVER 6.00 Community Edition right now:
- Create a free account
- Enjoy unlimited action to public data
- Access ~150 data sources
- Create your own dashboards and share them with peers
Contact us to unlock the full DISQOVER experience with the ability to link internal and third-party data sources to create a truly data ecosystem.